Beta Kappa Brothers of Sigma Nu,
Please join us for a town hall on December 10th to discuss recent progress and next steps around recolonizing the Beta Kappa Chapter.
Details & Agenda are as follows:
- Lunch: 11:30-1:00
- Business: 1:00-2:30
- Alumni Chapter – State of the Chapter Report
- Alumni Chapter – Treasurers Report
- Housing Corporation Report
- K-State Basketball Game at The Sprint Center 7pm
Location: HarenLaughlin Construction Office, 8035 Nieman Rd, Lenexa, KS 66214
Please RSVP by Monday, December 5th
Additional Links & Documents
RSVP NOW EVENT DETAILS Letter From The Board
We need your support getting the word out regarding meetings, finding our brothers and updating contact information. How to help:
- Check with all of the brothers you know to make sure they are getting these communications. For those who aren’t, please forward this invitation.
- Go out to our Alumni chapter website and update your contacts profile. Direct all others who are not getting these communications to the website to do the same.
- As your contact information changes, please refresh your information.
- We need a volunteer (Initiation Class Liaison) from each pledge class (year initiated), to assist us in finding our brothers and serving as a communications liaison to the Alumni Chapter. Let us know if you are interested. This will not require a lot of time.
Our newly created Alumni Chapter website, sigmanuksu.com, will be the central self-help tool and informational repository for getting up to speed on the state of the chapter. Please bear with us as we populate the site with informative content and improve the site over time. Keep checking back. A special thanks to brother Derek Leeds for his time and talents in building and hosting this site.